- The LENETA Company: Test charts
- The Buhler Group: Oxylink nanotechnology crosslinker
- Organik Kimya Acrylics, Styrene Acryics, Vinyl Acrylics for Coatings
- Polar Kimya: Polyester Polyols
- Union Specialties, Inc.: Water-based Polyurethane Dispersions
- Aal Chem LLC: Antioxidents, Photoinitiators, Optical Brighteners, UV Absorbers, Fumed Silica, Epoxy Hardeners.
- Kukdo Chemical Co., Ltd: Epoxy Resins, Diluents
- Indulor Chemie GmbH: Acrylics, Styrene Acrylics for Ink
- Munzing Corporation: Polyurethane Rheology Modifiers, Defoamers, Dispersants, Wetting Agents
- ALFA KIMYA: Alkyd Resins
- EGE KIMYA: Driers (solvent, water, and VOC free)
- INNOLEO LLC: Bio-based castor oils and specialty products
- DeFOREST Enterprises Inc: Corrosion Inhibitors, Emulsifiers, Detergents
- Weikem Chemical Co., Ltd: Cellulosic Rheology Modifiers
- Crowley Chemical Company: Extenders / Modifiers / Plasticizers for PVC, Epoxy, Polyurethane, Polyester
- Myriant Technologies LLC: Biobased Chemicals
Products and Services
Leneta Company charts have long been recognized as the industry standard throughout the world. We have earned our leadership position by producing charts that our customers depend on for imperviousness to solvent and waterborne coatings, wettability, adhesion and surface smoothness. Made from naturally bright, non-fluorescent white paper, Leneta charts contain no optical brighteners that can affect instrumental color measurements. We rigorously control and test our products to ensure maximum uniformity. Leneta charts have long been recognized as the standard for ASTM testing. Leneta also offers sag and leveling blades, film applicators and accessories as well as scrub test materials.
Bühler, producer of Oxylink™, is a global leader in the field of process engineering, in particular production technologies for making foods and engineering materials. Oxylink™ is a functional performance additive for waterborne coatings, paints and binders. The additive contains tailored nanoparticles which effectively strengthen the polymer by targeted chemical interaction.
Optimized properties through Oxylink™
- Better blocking resistance.
- Improved solvent resistance.
- Higher humidity resistance.
- Increased and accelerated crosslinking.
- Shorter drying time (open time unchanged).
- Faster finishing.
Organik Kimya has been a polymer emulsions supplier for over 40 years and is a global player in the polymers industry with both commodity and specialty polymer emulsions.
- Paint: A wide range of acrylics, styrene acrylics, and vinyl acetates is available including but not limited to interior/exterior wall paints, emission free paints, gloss paints, coatings, primers, plasters and stains. All new developments are in-line with VOC regulations, phasing out formaldehyde, ammonia and other restrained substances.
- Construction: Dry Redispersible Powders, Liquid Styrene acrylics, acrylics, PSA's are developed for roof coatings, concrete mortar modifications, sealants, EIFS, and construction adhesives.
- Polishes: A good range of zinc-crosslinked and non-zinc acrylics for floor polishes and for shoe polishes have been developed in recent years.
- PVAC Adhesives: Acetates and Vinyl Acrylics for wood adhesives, paper, packaging and heat seal adhesives.
- Pressure Sensitive Adhesives: A range of acrylics which are ready to use adhesives in packaging tapes, base adhesives for removable protective tapes, paper labels and various other PSA applications, release coats for masking tapes, self cross-linking acrylics for high gloss laminations.
- Film Print Lamination: Food grade (FDA approved) and industrial grade acrylics are available for high end film print lamination processes.
- Nonwovens: A wide range of acrylics, vinyl acrylics are available and held in high regard by our traditional customers. Most of the products are also available with high solids versions, providing further cost saving and better performance (e.g. Orgal HC series)
- Textile Coatings and Flocking: Acrylics for coating home textiles with different handles and solids as well as novel acrylic technology that gives the PU feel at a competitive cost. Self cross-linking acrylics with excellent rub resistance and chemical resistance serve the growing flocking application. High solids and a wide range of handles are also available for this application. We also supply matching external cross-linker and suitable PU-dispersions for better compatibility and improved performance.
- Textile Printing: Several styrene acrylics provide the best cost/performance balance in this competitive application. We also provide the full package of printing chemicals as pigment pastes, thickeners and expert technical support via our Textiles Division.
- Carpet Backing: An application where we have experience of many years as our oldest volume driven businesses, when the carpet mills preferred vinyl acrylics, polyvinyl acetates and styrene acrylic lattices.
- Leather Dyeing and Finishing: A complete range of high performance acrylics and self cross-linking acrylics are available for the most demanding finishes, from shoe upper to upholstery or automotive. Acrylate and methacrylate based retanning agents for the wet process supplied at various solids and performances.
Polar Kimya, founded in 1980, is focused on providing unique polyester polyols and specialty chemicals for the industrial coatings market.
- Polyester Polyols: Polar Kimya produces polyester polyols under the trade name MERIC. Products include solvent based and solvent free polyols, both linear and cross-linked. Polar Kimya polyols can be used on thier own as well as modifiers to improve flexibility, impact resistance, thermal resistance, adhesion and brightness.
Union Specialties, Inc., is an ISO 9001 certified premier manufacturer of water-based polyurethane dispersions and specialty products to the coatings industry worldwide that has been in business for over 65 years. Union Specialties is focused on APEO free environmentally friendly products.
Union Specialties line of UNITHANE urethanes for coatings are anionic, APEO free dispersions of aliphatic urethanes dispersed in water with or without co-solvent. Unithane urethanes for coatings are based on the following chemistries:
- Polyester Based Urethanes
- Polyester/Polyether Based Urethanes
- Polycarbonate Based Urethanes
- polycarbonate/polyester Based Urethanes
- Accelerator/hardener for epoxy systems
- Hindered amine light stabilizers
- Photo initiators
- Optical brighteners
- UV absorbers
- Fumed silica
Striving to be the World’s Foremost Epoxy Supplier
- Bisphenol-A Type Epoxy Resin
- Bisphenol-F Type Epoxy Resin
- Hydrogenated Bisphenol-A Type Epoxy Resin
- Brominated Epoxy Resin
- Non-halogen Flame Retardant Epoxy Resin
- Novolac Epoxy Resin
- Flexibile Epoxy Resin
- UV Curing Type Epoxy Resin
- Low Temperature Curing Type Epoxy Resin
- Phenoxy Resin
- Epoxy Resin for P.C.M
- Epoxy Modified Polyol (Isocyanate Curing Type)
- Filament Winding, Laminating Epoxy Resin
- Molding Epoxy Resin
- Reactive Diluent
- Tri-functional Epoxy Resin
- Tetra-Functional Epoxy Resin
- Special Type Epoxy Resin
- Waterborne Epoxy Resin
- Polyamide & Amidoamine Type
- Polyamide Adduct Type
- Aliphatic amine Modified Type
- Cycloaliphatic Amine Modified Type
- Aromatic Amine Modified Type
- Waterborne Curing Agent
- Amine & Anhydride Hardener
- INDUREZ: Solid resins manufactured in a continuous process
- INDUPRINT: Waterbased Emulsions and resin solutions manufactured from Indurez solid resins
- INDUNAL: Additives based on special polymers
- MAKROVIL: Acrylate, Vinylacetate emulsions, Polyvinylalcohol solutions
- INDUQUAT: Cationic polymers
MÜNZING is a world leader in the manufacture of specialty additives for the paint, coatings, inks, construction, and adhesives industries. Incorporated in 1830, MÜNZING is the oldest additive company, with a long-standing quality reputation. MÜNZING is headquartered in Heilbronn, Germany with a presence in about 30 countries.
- AGITAN, DEE FO and FOAMTROL defoamers for dry, liquid and UV systems
- TAFIGEL PUR polyurethane rheology modifiers
- METOLAT wetting agents for dry and liquid systems
- EDAPLAN dispersants and wetting aids
- EDAPLAN LA leveling, slip additives also improves scratch and mar resistance
ALFA KIMYA is a world leader in the manufacture of alkyds for the paint, coatings, road marking, and varnish industries. Incorporated in 1981, ALFA KIMYA produces 40,000 tons of alkyd resin a year to meet demands of paint and varnish manufacturers. Alfa Kimya's product portfolio is constantly expanding to meet market needs as well as create customer specific alkyd resin solutions tailored to specialized needs.
- Long Oil, Medium Oil and Short Oil Alkyds
- Urethane Modified Long Oil Alkyd
- Chain Stopped Short Oil Alkyd
- Styrene Modified Short Oil Alkyd
- Styrene Modified Medium Oil Alkyd
- Urethane and Rosin Modified Long Oil Alkyd
- Phenolic and Rosin Modified Long Oil Alkyd
- Acrylic and Styrene Modified Long Oil Alkyd
- Solid Long Oil Alkyd
EGE KIMYA, established in 1955, is a worldwide supplier to more than ten manufacturing sectors including ceramic, rubber, agriculture, construction and coatings.
- Solvent based driers: Calcium, Mangane, Cobalt, Zirkonium, Zinc, Iron, Copper, Barium. Stronsium, Cerlum, Lithium, Co-Free
- Water based driers: Calcium, Cobalt, Zirkonium, Lithium
- VOC Free: Calcium, Cobalt, Zirkonium, Mangane, CO-Free
- Metal Carboxylates
- Polyester Resins (solid)
INNOLEO LLC, founded October 1, 2011 is focused on providing unique specialty chemicals and specialty chemical intermediates derived from renewable bio-based resources, including castor oil and traditional derivatives of castor oil, natural polyols, fatty acids, alcohols, and esters, bis-amides, sulfates and other specialties.
- Castor Oils: grade #1, neutralized, hydrogentated, ricinoleic acid, sebacic acid, 2-octanol, nn ethylene bis 12-hydroxy stearamide, methyl 12-hydroxy stearate, methyl ricinoleate, glycerol ricinoleate, zinc ricinoleate, specialty esters. polyurethane grade
DeFOREST Enterprises, Inc. offers a diversified and comprehensive line of surfactants and specialties for a variety of end use applications. Our product portfolio is highly focused on differentiation as well as multi-functionality. We offer a unique line of products as follows:
- corrosion inhibitors
- metal working lubricants
- gelling agents
"Your Best Cellulose Supplier"
WeiKem Chemical Co.,Ltd is specialized in producing various cellulose ethers. Production line has been invested in ZheJiang Shangyu Chemical Zone and HanJiang Industry Zone Yangzhou since 2002. We are devoted into supplying the customer with the first class Cellulose ether product.
- WeKcelo HEC Hydroxyethyl Cellulose
- WeKcelo MP Methyl Hydroxypropyl Cellulose
- WeKcelo ME Methyl Hydroxyethyl Cellulose
- WeKcelo MC Methyl Cellulose
- WeKcelo CMC Carboxymethyl Cellulose
Plasticizers/Extenders/Modifiers for PVC, polyurethanes, polyesters, epoxies, and elastomers. Polymer modifiers for sealants, adhesives, roofing membranes, and rejuvenation of road asphalt. Aromatic non-carcinogenic solvents. Crowley Chemical Company was founded in 1920. Crowley Chemical Company world headquarters is located in New York City, with plants in Ohio and Oklahoma.
- VIPLEX extenders for polyurethanes and emulsifiers
- VYCEL extender/modifier for polyesters, epoxies and polyurethanes
- Terpolymers, Polyols, amorphous Polypropylene
Myriant is a privately-held science and technology company leading the development and commercialization of next generation biorefineries for the production of high-value bio-based chemicals from renewable feedstock, through the use of its proprietary biocatalyst technology.
- Succinic Acid: The proprietary microbial platform used in the development and commercialization of D(-) lactic acid has yielded the successful development of a biocatalyst to manufacture succinic acid. Succinic acid is an important platform molecule, widely used as the intermediate for the production of numerous everyday consumer products, pharmaceuticals and adhesives, representing a total immediate addressable market in excess of $7.2 billion.
The US Department of Energy (DOE) has identified succinic acid as one of the top 12 chemicals with the largest market potential that can be derived from biomass. Additionally, BioEnergy’s proprietary technology can be used to produce five of the remaining top 12 chemicals identified by the DOE. BioEnergy intends to develop a pilot plant for specialty biochemicals production and expects to generate its first commercial-scale production of succinic acid by early 2010.