Union Specialties, Inc., is an ISO 9001 certified premier manufacturer of water-based polyurethane dispersions and specialty products to the coatings industry worldwide that has been in business for over 65 years. Union Specialties is focused on APEO free environmentally friendly products.
Union Specialties line of UNITHANE urethanes for coatings are anionic, APEO free dispersions of aliphatic urethanes dispersed in water with or without co-solvent. Unithane urethanes for coatings are based on the following chemistries:
- Polyester Based Urethanes
- Polyester/Polyether Based Urethanes
- Polycarbonate Based Urethanes
- polycarbonate/polyester Based Urethanes
Polar Kimya, founded in 1980, is focused on providing unique polyester polyols and specialty chemicals for the industrial coatings market.
- Polyester Polyols: Polar Kimya produces polyester polyols under the trade name MERIC. Products include solvent based and solvent free polyols, both linear and cross-linked. Polar Kimya polyols can be used on thier own as well as modifiers to improve flexibility, impact resistance, thermal resistance, adhesion and brightness.
- Accelerator/hardener for epoxy systems
- Hindered amine light stabilizers
- Optical brightners
- UV absorbers
- Fumed silica
Plasticizers/Extenders/Modifiers for PVC, polyurethanes, polyesters, epoxies, and elastomers. Polymer modifiers for sealants, adhesives, roofing membranes, and rejuvenation of road asphalt. Aromatic non-carcinogenic solvents. Crowley Chemical Company was founded in 1920. Crowley Chemical Company world headquarters is located in New York City, with plants in Ohio and Oklahoma.
- VIPLEX extenders for polyurethanes and emulsifiers
- VYCEL extender/modifier for polyesters, epoxies and polyurethanes
- Terpolymers, Polyols, amorphous Polypropylene
PATCHAM is a world leader in the manufacture of specialty additives for the paint, coatings, inks, construction, and adhesives industries. PATCHAM products are APEO free, low or no VOC and many are based on green chemistry.
- PAT-ADD AF defoamers
- PAT-ADD DA wetting and dispersing aids
- PAT-ADD LE slip and leveling agents
- PAT-ADD SU surfactants
- PAT-ADD RHEOL polyurethane type rheology modifiers
- PATCOM DRIERS combination type drying catalysts
- PATOX WB DRIERS water dispersible drying catalysts
ALFA KIMYA is a world leader in the manufacture of alkyds for the paint, coatings, road marking, and varnish industries. Incorporated in 1981, ALFA KIMYA produces 40,000 tons of alkyd resin a year to meet demands of paint and varnish manufacturers. Alfa Kimya's product portfolio is constantly expanding to meet market needs as well as create customer specific alkyd resin solutions tailored to specialized needs.
- Long Oil, Medium Oil and Short Oil Alkyds
- Urethane Modified Long Oil Alkyd
- Chain Stopped Short Oil Alkyd
- Styrene Modified Short Oil Alkyd
- Styrene Modified Medium Oil Alkyd
- Urethane and Rosin Modified Long Oil Alkyd
- Phenolic and Rosin Modified Long Oil Alkyd
- Acrylic and Styrene Modified Long Oil Alkyd
- Solid Long Oil Alkyd
Striving to be the World’s Foremost Epoxy Supplier
- Bisphenol-A Type Epoxy Resin
- Bisphenol-F Type Epoxy Resin
- Hydrogenated Bisphenol-A Type Epoxy Resin
- Brominated Epoxy Resin
- Non-halogen Flame Retardant Epoxy Resin
- Novolac Epoxy Resin
- Flexibile Epoxy Resin
- UV Curing Type Epoxy Resin
- Low Temperature Curing Type Epoxy Resin
- Phenoxy Resin
- Epoxy Resin for P.C.M
- Epoxy Modified Polyol (Isocyanate Curing Type)
- Filament Winding, Laminating Epoxy Resin
- Molding Epoxy Resin
- Reactive Diluent
- Tri-functional Epoxy Resin
- Tetra-Functional Epoxy Resin
- Special Type Epoxy Resin
- Waterborne Epoxy Resin
- Polyamide & Amidoamine Type
- Polyamide Adduct Type
- Aliphatic amine Modified Type
- Cycloaliphatic Amine Modified Type
- Aromatic Amine Modified Type
- Waterborne Curing Agent
- Amine & Anhydride Hardener
DeFOREST Enterprises, Inc. offers a diversified and comprehensive line of surfactants and specialties for a variety of end use applications. Our product portfolio is highly focused on differentiation as well as multi-functionality. We offer a unique line of products as follows:
- corrosion inhibitors
- metal working lubricants
- gelling agents
Bühler, producer of Oxylink™, is a global leader in the field of process engineering, in particular production technologies for making foods and engineering materials. Oxylink™ is a functional performance additive for waterborne coatings, paints and binders. The additive contains tailored nanoparticles which effectively strengthen the polymer by targeted chemical interaction.
Optimized properties through Oxylink™
- Better blocking resistance.
- Improved solvent resistance.
- Higher humidity resistance.
- Increased and accelerated crosslinking.
- Shorter drying time (open time unchanged).
- Faster finishing.
JECO USA, established in 1987, is a worldwide supplier of high-performance organic pigments and pigment preparation
INNOLEO LLC, founded October 1, 2011 is focused on providing unique specialty chemicals and specialty chemical intermediates derived from renewable bio-based resources, including castor oil and traditional derivatives of castor oil, natural polyols, fatty acids, alcohols, and esters, bis-amides, sulfates and other specialties.
- Castor Oils: grade #1, neutralized, hydrogentated, ricinoleic acid, sebacic acid, 2-octanol, nn ethylene bis 12-hydroxy stearamide, methyl 12-hydroxy stearate, methyl ricinoleate, glycerol ricinoleate, zinc ricinoleate, specialty esters. polyurethane grade